As the momentum of business both increases and accelerates, a culture where learning how to learn becomes a high priority. And it is not just learning fast at an individual or team level but building an environment where speed of learning becomes an organisation-wide competitive advantage.
Consider the questions below.
- What needs to change to be flat, fast, focused, flexible and fertile to new ideas?
- How will compelling metaphors be introduced to coaching discussions?
- What would it take to architect leadership workshops as 'learning how to learn and learning how to learn limited only by imagination'?
- In future meetings what are you going to do to change the patterns of play?
- Do you measure culture? When and how will you make that happen?
- How successful are you in displaying behaviour in line with who the customer strives to become?
- How is 'speed of learning' woven into hire and promotion decisions?
If you are not fast, you are going to be last!
Insights from 'Speed of Learning: The Ultimate Competitive Advantage' by John Burdett.
As passionate experts in the executive search and leadership consulting industry we build leadership teams for our clients every day. Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition and management assessment.