With "StrAgility" providing an ever-present prompt, coming out of this crisis stronger is initiated by seven fundamental questions:
- What strategic imperatives define future success?
- What culture do we have today (roots)? What culture do we need tomorrow (wings) to maintain/add to our competitive position?
- What makes us special? What core business competency or unique capability can we ill-afford to dilute or lose? What supports our value proposition that is sacrosanct?
- What technology shortfalls do we need to address? Where could we employ technology to give us an immediate competitive advantage?
- Where and in what ways do we need to become more agile?
- Moving forward, what leadership strengths are we able to build on? What succession concerns have emerged as a result of this crisis?
- As we start to create tomorrow's organization today, are we meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders?
Insights from "Leadership: Moving Beyond The Crisis" - a complementary book series, specifically aimed at enhancing the way leaders respond to times of crisis. Download your complementary copy today https://www.transearch.com/orxestra/downloads