December 5, 2023
Great companies have a great story. Always! No less important, they know how to share that story. Your story has five critical elements:
- What is our compelling purpose? Why do we do what we do?
- Where are we headed? Leadership, in this respect, is the ability to make tomorrow come alive in the room today.
- What do we believe in? What are our beliefs? Our values? A leader makes the organisation’s values come to life in everything they do.
- What makes us special? Our core business competencies are the start of it but not necessarily the heart of it.
- What do we do, as a group of people, that makes a difference in the lives of others? What do we care about? How and when do we give back?
Read the full insights in “What Makes Your Organisation Special?“
This article explores themes and concepts from content by John O. Burdett.
John O. Burdett is founder of Orxestra® Inc. He has extensive international experience as a senior executive. As a consultant he has worked in more than 40 countries for organisations that are household names. John has worked on organisation culture for some of the world’s largest organisations. His ongoing partnership with TRANSEARCH International means that his thought leading intellectual property, in any one year, supports talent management in many hundreds of organisations around the world. Get in touch with John O. Burdett »