As you think about these troubled times, we would ask you to reflect on the language of leadership. In particular, a word that is currently very much on our mind… COURAGE.
As we dig deeper, the following leadership themes demand a level of comfort with being uncomfortable beyond anything previously asked of us:
- Curiosity beyond simply a keen interest in your surroundings.
- Organise the business with tomorrow in mind.
- Understand what keeps top talent.
- Resilience by learning and growing from experience.
- Accept that creating tomorrow's customer is the very heartbeat of ongoing success.
- Get fast or get out of the way.
- Engage the heart and enrich the spirit.
Insights from "COURAGE: Mental Strength, Tenacity and Perseverance" by John O. Burdett. Download your copy today https://www.transearch.com/orxestra/downloads