TRANSEARCH survey concludes that successful transformation requires a holistic roadmap, the alignment of purpose, tools and clear rules.
- The relation to existing customers did not suffer during lockdown.
- Fewer costs and expenses (e.g., travel, fairs, etc.).
- Processes worked smoothly during lock-down.
- Remote processes drove eﬃciency .
- Companies will continue their transformation and optimisation processes. Dealing with permanent changes will be the "new normal".
- Corporate resilience will be the new buzzword.
- Digitalisation opens up new potential for efficiency improvement and allows easy access to new entrants. Mediocrity will be punished by a click.
- Freed-up budget needs to be reinvested in value-add areas.
- Communication, transformation and digital skills will become scarce resources. Online co-working will require stricter rules for achieving better results.
Recommendations for action
- Think from the client's perspective and adjust all activities and projects accordingly.
- Make the client successful instead of just providing a service - or you are out of business.
- Strengthen digital sales, transformation/change projects and digitalisation roles.
- Focus on executive and talent development and select the right people for system-critical positions to adapt to the "new normal".
As passionate experts in the executive search and leadership consulting industry we build leadership teams for our clients every day. Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition and management assessment.