TRANSEARCH International organised a number of C-Level roundtable sessions and conducted personal interviews to facilitate peer-to-peer dialogue regarding their experiences and priorities in an environment of the "new normal". Here are "Ten C-Level Learnings During The Current Crisis":
General Business Impact Of The Coronavirus
- Culture will be the future game changer.
- Innovations leading to higher customer benefit are key.
Impact On Operations
- Leaders have to spend more time communicating with employees.
- The focus needs to be on team building and professional onboarding.
Impact On Processes
- Transparent KPIs will be more important than ever.
- New ways for cross-fertilisation and innovation need to be found.
Impact On Organisational Structures
- Organisational structures will change from hierarchies to networks.
- Roles will be defined by content and contribution instead of formal hierarchy levels.
Impact On Human Resources
- Values and expectations regarding leadership are changing.
- Strategic HR management will be a key enabler and needs to be positioned at C-Level.
TRANSEARCH provides a platform to its network of C-Level leaders for discussions on how to come out of the crisis stronger. For further information please get in touch with Dr. Carlo Mackrodt or Dr. Stefan Schwaenzl.