"Leadership: Moving Beyond The Crisis" is a complementary book series, specifically aimed at enhancing how leaders respond to times of crisis.
The books cover concepts such as how to come out of this crisis stronger, culture, leadership agility and learning, what makes great teams. Also included are essential skills to enable us to start having conversations about moving forward while taking appropriate actions.
Read on for more information about the book series:
- Coming Down the Mountain
- The Culture Conversation
- Leadership, Learning and Agility: The Way Of The Dolphin
- Great Organisations Are Built Around Great Teams
- When the Trees Get Bigger and the Forest Gets Deeper - It's Time To Sharpen Your Saw
Or, Download Now
Coming Down the Mountain
Part One, Coming Down the Mountain, looks at how to come out of this crisis stronger:
- The Three Stages of Crisis
- Letting Go of Our Past
- Following a Script From a Different Century
- The New Normal
- Coming Down the Mountain
- Why Culture Matters
- Next Steps
- Appendix one: 3 X 3: Crisis, Culture and Change
- Mindset Assessment: Will You come Out of This Crisis Stronger?
The Culture Conversation
Recognising, as we move forward, how important organisation culture is, Part Two outlines the Culture Conversation:
- The Culture Carriers
- Look, Listen, Learn
- The Building Blocks
- Culture Is A System
- Is the Organisation Managing Its Culture?
- What Makes the Business Special?
- One Culture or Many?
- Strategy Versus Culture
- A Team of Teams
- Without Leadership You Ain't Got Much
- The Orxestra Change Model
- Culture Assessment
Leadership, Learning and Agility: The Way Of The Dolphin
Part Three explores the need for leadership agility and what that implies: Leadership Agility and Learning - The Way of the Dolphin:
- Agility is a Way to Think
- Bass and the Shark
- Agility and Speed of Learning
- The Way of the Dolphin
- Assessment: How Good a Coach Are You?
Great Organisations Are Built Around Great Teams
Drawing on the reality that tomorrow's organisation will be a team of teams, Part Four examines what it means to be an outstanding team - Great Organisations Are Built Around Great Teams:
- Who We Were is Who We Are
- It's All About Culture
- Organisational Lessons from Nature
- The Organisation of Tomorrow
- Building a Great Team
- Team Assessment
When the Trees Get Bigger and the Forest Gets Deeper - It's Time To Sharpen Your Saw
Part Five moves beyond leadership as a philosophy and drills down into essential skills - When the Trees Get Bigger and the Forest Gets Deeper, It's Time to Sharpen Your Saw:
- Are You The Leader They Need?
- Assessing Your Organisation's Leadership Balance
- If Ever There Was a Time to Listen - It’s Now
- The Listening Tree
- To Lead Is To Care
- 50 Ways To Say You Care - In a Covid World
- If You Are Not Living Your Own Story, You Are Living Someone Else's
- Resilience Assessment
Download your complementary copy of "Leadership: Moving Beyond The Crisis" from TRANSEARCH Downloads.
As passionate experts in the executive search and leadership consulting industry we build leadership teams for our clients every day. Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition and management assessment.