Uncovering, informing, involving, inspiring and successfully bringing on board great candidates draws on six fundamental hiring building blocks:
- A winning hiring value proposition - people don't join your organisation, they connect with your story.
- The means to define and measure both the organisation culture you have and the culture you need.
- A robust performance scorecard.
- The means to define the emerging role-specific leadership competencies.
- The tools to measure and assess future team fit.
- An integration process that provides the structure, support and tools to enable newly hired executives to take a leadership role in their own integration.
The tools that TRANSEARCH International (powered by Orxestra®) uses provide a unique perspective regarding culture, performance, leadership and team 'fit'. And our integration methodology ensures that new leaders are integrated quickly and successfully without breaking stride.
Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition.
For more on the six building blocks of talent acquisition see The Empty Suit by John O. Burdett (2016).
Insights from "Great Candidates Ask Great Questions" by John Burdett.
As passionate experts in the executive search and leadership consulting industry we build leadership teams for our clients every day. Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition and management assessment.