Uncovering, informing, involving, inspiring and successfully bringing on board great candidates draws on six fundamental, hiring building blocks:
- A winning hiring value proposition. People do not join your organisation … they connect with your story.
- The means to define (measure) both the organisation culture you have and the culture you need. Successful recruitment is always strategic!
- A robust performance scorecard.
- The means to define the emerging role-specific leadership competencies.
- In that tomorrow's organisation will be a team of teams, the tools to measure and assess future team fit.
- An integration process that provides the structure, support and the tools to enable newly hired executives to take a leadership role in their own integration. Given the opportunity, leaders lead!
Insights from "Great Candidates Ask Great Questions" by John Burdett.
As passionate experts in the executive search and leadership consulting industry we build leadership teams for our clients every day. Learn more about TRANSEARCH International and our wide-ranging approach to leadership acquisition and management assessment.