As the momentum of business both increases and accelerates, a culture where learning how to learn becomes a high priority. And it is not just learning fast at an individual or team level but building an environment where speed of learning becomes an organisation-wide competitive advantage.
Consider the questions below.
- What needs to change to be flat, fast, focused, flexible and fertile to new ideas?
- How will compelling metaphors be introduced to coaching discussions?
- What would it take to architect leadership workshops as 'learning how to learn and learning how to learn limited only by imagination'?
- In future meetings what are you going to do to change the patterns of play?
- Do you measure culture? When and how will you make that happen?
- How successful are you in displaying behaviour in line with who the customer strives to become?
- How is 'speed of learning' woven into hire and promotion decisions?
If you are not fast, you are going to be last!
Insights from 'Speed of Learning: The Ultimate Competitive Advantage' by John Burdett.