Ian C. Read, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Pfizer, explains why creating the right culture is critical to a company’s long-term success. He explains how their unique ownership culture ‘OWNIT!’ has helped the organisation grow stronger.
“Chief Executives have tremendous resources at their disposal, but they face an acute scarcity in one critical area: Time. Drawing on an in-depth 12-year study, this package examines the unique time management challenges of CEOs and the best strategies for conquering them.”
3 great articles:
- How CEOs Manage Time
- What Do CEOs Actually Do?
- One CEO’s Approach to Managing His Calendar
Henrik Brabrand explains what an effective leadership team does, and provides key elements that need to be in place for that leadership team to run effectively.
- A variety of recent economic indicators show that global business leaders are spending as much as half of their time dealing with people issues inside their organizations. These span growing needs to recruit to fill key talent gaps and to develop hum Read more »
- One of the signpost markers of a truly successful executive career is getting a call to serve on a company's non-executive board of directors. It is a call few receive but many others hope to get. It is a public recognition not only of your extensive Read more »
- Lots of global leaders these days are finding a unique form of value in their relationship with an executive coach. Not despite but rather because these talented leaders bring years of experience to their current corporate management roles, they unde Read more »
Hunt Scanlon Media focuses on the issue of diversity at the C-level identified from a landmark study by TRANSEARCH International that looked at more than 3,000 C-level appointments representing 10 industry groups across North America.
- Henrik Brabrand on LinkedIn
Each year, the Harvard Business Review (HBR) issue a ranking of the “best-performing” CEOs in the world. In 2016, the late CEO of Novo Nordisk, Lars Rebien Sørensen, topped the list for the secon... Read »
We all know that the pace of technology and the cadence of change in nearly every industry vertical have accelerated as never before. Critical to determining the longevity and merit of your current course is an assessment of how your business aligns and may fit with future customer needs.
- Dr. Johannes Burghold on LinkedIn
For many global executives, an appointment to the corporate boardroom as a non-executive director marks the pinnacle, defining moment of their business careers. Read »