- Lots of global leaders these days are finding a unique form of value in their relationship with an executive coach. Not despite but rather because these talented leaders bring years of experience to their current corporate management roles, they unde Read more »
- Global corporations are looking for a special breed of leader. Strategic priorities are framing ever more specialised requirements for new executive hires and the selective upgrading of existing management roles. Superior executive talent is increasi Read more »
- Even inside some of the most successful global business enterprises, there is a hidden culture and social identity and energy that either complements the party line about the company's missions and values or recognises it to be disconnected from the Read more »
- Werner Rehm, Anurag Srivastava on McKinsey & Company
Building a “market-momentum case”—based on external as well as internal data—can help executives allocate resources more effectively and identify new sources of value. Sometimes, companies can... Read »
- Mara Marinakis on LinkedIn
Human resources professionals play a major role in bringing the talent and business strategies together. It’s never been more important to make sure the resources spent on sourcing, engaging, and ke... Read »
Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to.
– Richard Branson
Brigette Hyacinth explains that how you treat your employees will determine the fate of your company.
No one is perfect. Gwen Moran identifies common leadership blind spots and offers guidance on figuring out what your own blind spots are.
This recent study by McKinsey draws on a data set of more than 1,000 companies covering 12 countries. The results reaffirm the global relevance of the link between diversity and company financial outperformance.Vivian Hunt, Lareina Yee, Sara Prince, Sundiatu Dixon-Fyle on McKinsey & Company
Our latest research reinforces the link between diversity and company financial performance - and suggests how organizations can craft better inclusion strategies for a competitive edge. Read »
Anni Nelimarkka provides a quick overview of the TRANSEARCH Orxestra© Culture Questionnaire and how it benefits your business.Anni Nelimarkka on LinkedIn
TRANSEARCH Orxestra© Culture Questionnaire is an effective way of working with the strengths and weaknesses of the corporate culture. The questionnaire would potentially reveal the specific areas in ... Read »
Chris Hallberg suggests that “to maintain strong results, it’s crucial for leaders to set the bar high (but attainable) from the beginning – and not let it drop.” Do you agree?Chris Hallberg on CNBC
When managing a team, it's safe to say that leaders want their employees to deliver the best that they can on a regular basis - without putting themselves under severe stress. Read »